Hangry has been added to the dictionary.
The Oxford English Dictionary defines the word as meaning "bad-tempered or irritable as a result of hunger".
Mansplaining, ransomware and lactivism are also being added to the latest edition.
More than 1000 words will be defined in the next print in April:
- Hangry - bad-tempered or irritable as a result of hunger
- Lactivism - advocating in favour of breast-feeding, rather than bottle-feeding
- Tomgirl - a girl or woman who acts or dresses in a manner conventionally more associated with boys
- Masstige - a combination of the words masses and prestige referring to cheap products marketed as luxurious
- Swag - a bold, self-confident manner