Amy Poehler, James Corden and Nicole Kidman picked up the top gongs at last night's Glamour Women Of The Year Awards.
Poehler took home the Inspiration award, Nicole won the Film Actress trophy, while Late Late Show host Corden was crowned Man Of The Year.
Our very own Sharon Horgan picked up the gong for Comedy Actress and Little Mix were named best Music Act.
Check out the full list of winners:
- Comedy Actress: Sharon Horgan
- UK TV Actress: Vanessa Kirby
- Accessories Designer: Tabitha Simmons
- Columnist: Caitlin Moran
- Trailblazer: Jennifer Hudson
- YouTubers: Pixiwoo
- Filmmaker: Sharon Maguire
- W Channel Sportswoman: Nicola Adams
- TV Personality: Emma Willis
- Next Breakthrough: Dua Lipa
- Shiseido Group Theatre Actress: Billie Piper
- Entrepreneur: Jourdan Dunn
- Writer: Anna Kendrick
- Editor's Award: Winnie Harlow
- Icons: Bananarama
- Designer: Maria Grazia Chiuri
- Man Of The Year: James Corden
- Film Actress: Nicole Kidman
- Glamour Inspiration: Amy Poehler