Halloween night is one the busiest of the year for Dublin's emergency services.
Before 10am Dublin Fire Brigade have already dealt with their first bonfire.
Dublin Fire Brigade have taken to social media to give some tips so all can have an enjoyable night.
Fireworks are a serious safety concern around this time of year and the emergency service shared a recent incident they were called to involving a firework that blew up in a letter box, showing the damage it caused.
They also offered tips for those who might find themselves in the dangerous situation of their costume catching fire.
It was also noted that while they are here to keep everyone safe, they won't be ruining anyone's fun either.