The wait is finally over. Celebrity Big Brother kicks off on 3e on Thursday August 16th at 9pm.
Here's everything you need to know ahead of the premiere of the new season:
Who is hosting?
Emma Willis will present the main show, while Rylan Clark-Neal will host Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side.
What is the theme of the new series?
The theme of this year's series is 'Eye of the Storm'.
CBB's creative director Paul Osborne recently revealed that all housemates will have one thing in common - they'll have faced media storms in the past.
"This year all the celebrity housemates have a unique shared experience, they've all weathered their own media storms," Celebrity Big Brother's creative director Paul Osborne recently shared.
"Under Big Brother's eye, their stories will be once again firmly in the spotlight and in the national conversation. This summer's Celebrity Big Brother, like the new eye, is set to be electric."
Which stars are rumoured to be going in?
Below are some of the celebrities linked with the show.
- TV presenter Dan Lobb
- Former Deal or No Deal host Noel Edmonds
- Adult film star Stormy Daniels
- Love Island 2017 star Gabby Allen
- Former TOWIE star Dan Osborne
- American actress Kirstie Alley
- Katie Price's ex husband Kieran Hayler
- Former Corrie star Ryan Thomas
- John Leslie
- Meghan Markle's stepsister Samantha Markle
- Model Chloe Ayling
- Former Corrie actress and Strictly star Georgia May Foote
- Rodrigo Alves aka Human Ken Doll
- Reality star and Kourtney Kardashian's ex Scott Disick
- Former Made In Chelsea star and The Jump winner Spencer Matthews
- Singer Samantha Mumba
- Former Emmerdale actress Roxanne Pallett
- Katie Price
- Married at First Sight star Ben Jardine
- Paul from S Club 7
- Celebs Go Dating and Ex on the Beach star Charlotte Dawson
- Former Liverpool and Arsenal footballer Jermaine Pennant
- Presenter, activist and writer Paris Lees
- Strictly Come Dancing's Brendan Cole
- 80s popstar and Simon Cowell's BFF, Sinitta
What does the new house look like?
Any celebrity wrapped up in a media storm needs a quick getaway from the pressures of the scrutiny and what better place to go than the sunny climes of California. The interior of the house is a paradise of tropical prints and Hollywood Regency flair.
The exterior is reminiscent of a Palm Springs desert retreat where the celebrities can relax in a garden of cacti, succulents and a brightly coloured mid-century modern design. But how long the celebs stay relaxed in this retreat is, as always, up to Big Brother…