Like most wedding decisions, choosing the right song for the all-important first dance is very personal for a couple.
The first dance song can be a hotly contested topic among brides and grooms to be. For some their shared history together will mean there is one natural choice as it is ‘their song’.
But if you're still looking for the perfect music, you've come to the right place. We've teamed up with The Wedding Journal Show to bring you our pick of the best first dance songs for 2018.
You'll find tunes below to suit every type of couple and their individual relationships.
- 'Perfect’ – Ed Sheeran and Beyonce
- 'Song Bird' by Eva Cassidy
- 'Sweetest Devotion' by Adele
- 'All Of Me' by John Legend
- 'Say You Won't Let Go' by James Arthur
- 'The Way You Look Tonight' by Tony Bennett
- 'Have I Told You Lately That I Love You' by Van Morrison
- 'One And Only' by Adele
- '(I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You' by UB40
- 'Your Song' by Elton John
The Wedding Journal Show takes place at Citywest Convention Centre on January 13th and 14th. Tickets are available here.
Brought to you by The Wedding Journal Show.