The HSE's contacted 196 women and their families affected by the Cervical Check scandal.
It's after it gave an update to its figures last night.
It says its call team is extremely busy and its priority is women with specific clinical queries or a history of cervical cancer.
The health authority says so far it's contacted 196 women and their families affected by the controversy.
It says as some women are out of the country or not contactable, it'll update this record of contacts after Tuesday - calls to its information line will be returned throughout the weekend and next week.
The clinical advice is that women who've had normal test results in the past can continue to participate in the cervical screening programme according to their normal schedule.
Meanwhile the Irish Independent are reporting that the cervical smear test contract was awarded to two US laboratories by the state based on the cheapest price.
No other criteria was detailed in the tender.
The HSE says cost was one of the factors in scoring the submission, but didn't reveal the others.